Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 200

Thread: Super Bowl XLI Thread

  1. #31
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    It's sloppy as hell. Getting ugly.



    EDIT- I feel as if I was raped with the changing of my thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    #29 for Bears was scrappy after the (first fumble)
    ...

    Bears defense caused the Colts to turn right around and fumble back.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Tj huge run
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    HOLLERING NOW!!!


    HUGE RUN TJ!!!!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Nice run by Thomas Jones...I figure he's gonna have a big game.

    I have to say as much as I love cold weather football, I think the Super Bowl should be in a dome.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Crap I just scared the crap out of my 1 year old yelling....
    Go Thomas
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    I made a comment I expected it to be sloppy, nerves, not a lot of experienced big game players...

    I didn't think I meant the conditions

    TD Bears...nice pass by Grossman. It looked like a Colts player had stuck up his hand, could have batted it...14 to 6 Bears
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Td bears
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  9. #39
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Off topic but LMAO AT THE SNICKERS COMMERCIAL!

    "Quick, do something manly AHHHHHH!!!!!" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  10. #40
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    "I feel as if I was raped with the changing of my thread. '


    LOL. its ok my man. at least you didnt get defensive about it. i could totally see something like that happening on here.

    This is quite an exciting game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •